chTestAddX() fails during test suite

Report here problems in any of ChibiOS components. This forum is NOT for support.
Thargon

chTestAddX() fails during test suite

Postby Thargon » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Hi,

when I run the default test suite by calling 'test_execute()' the kernel panics, stating that the assertion in 'chTimeAddX()' has failed. In my configuration CH_CFG_ST_RESOLUTION is set to 16 and CH_CFG_INTERVALS_SIZE is set to 32. If you need any further information, please ask ;)

Furthermore, I've found a type in the test suite: at test/rt/source/test/re_test_sequence_001.c : 214 it says "CH_CFG_USE_CONDVARS_TIMEO:" with a missing 'T' ;)

Best regards,
Thomas

Giovanni
Site Admin

Re: chTestAddX() fails during test suite

Postby Giovanni » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi,

I am unable to replicate, what version are you using? also, post your chconf.h, just in case.

Giovanni

Thargon

Re: chTestAddX() fails during test suite

Postby Thargon » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi,

have a look at our repository: https://opensource.cit-ec.de/projects/amiro-os/repository/revisions/master/show/modules
There is a chconf.h for each module (in the subfolders), but each one includes the aos_chconf.h file, where very most settings are located. I hope the files are well enough organized so you can find everything you need easily.

I just noticed that there are issues with the PowerManagement module, which hosts a STM32F405, but the other two modules (STM32F103) both fail. I guess it has something to do with the 16 bit timers and thus 16 bit wide systime_t?!

Thanks for the help!
- Thomas

Return to “Bug Reports”