STM32F437I-EVAL-LWIP

This forum is about you. Feel free to discuss anything is related to embedded and electronics, your awesome projects, your ideas, your announcements, not necessarily related to ChibiOS but to embedded in general. This forum is NOT for support.
INCAS_Xtick

STM32F437I-EVAL-LWIP

Postby INCAS_Xtick » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Hello,

I'm working on porting ChibiOS to an STM32F437I-EVAL. I'm looking to use the Ethernet port, the USB-HS port and probably the SD card.
So far I successfully enabled the ethernet port and the LEDS.

Here's my code. It's pretty messy and not optimized at all since a lot of unused options/code are still present. I planned to remove them as soon as I'm sure that they're not usefull.
If you want to get it running, you'll have to solder a wire between the TP15 test point and the JP5 pin 2. This is because I don't want to use an external crystal to provide the necessary 50MHz clock to use the RMII mode for ethernet. And i can't use the MCO1 neither because I will use it for the USB-HS. So since MCO2 is not wire to the PHY on the board you have to do it manually. Also I commented the PWR check on the hal_lld.c (line ~145) because I can't seem to get it working.

I'm currently working on having the USB-HS working but I have not clue how and when it will be done.
I'm still figuring out where the choice between USB-FS (which seems to be used in every example I've seen so far) and USB-HS is made... Any help is welcome!!

Have fun!

Xtick.
Attachments
STM32F437I-EVAL-LWIP.rar
(4.17 MiB) Downloaded 121 times

Giovanni
Site Admin

Re: STM32F437I-EVAL-LWIP

Postby Giovanni » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the code. You can enable FS, HS or both peripherals in mcuconf.h, then you see them as USBD1 and/or USBD2. This is true in general for all peripherals.

Giovanni

Return to “User Projects”