The preview 8 is available, this one brings considerable improvements and supports both ChibiOS 2.6 and 3.0 out of the box.
Code: Select all
*** Preview 8 ***
- Updated to ChibiOS/RT 2.6.6 stable.
- Added ChibiOS 3.0.0 development including RT, NIL and HAL.
- Updated to Eclipse Luna.
- Added gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9-2014q4 as alternate compiler, removed
bleeding edge toolchain.
- Now there are two workspaces, one for ChibiOS 2.6 another one for 3.0.
- Java 7 is a minimum requirement.
- Added debug and configuration support for ChibiOS 3.0.
- In order to save space now projects are no more pre-indexed, you have to
re-index projects after compiling them the first time.
GCC 4.9q4 is particularly interesting
because the performance and
size improvements I am seeing, however it is too new IMHO and GCC 4.7q2 is still the default. The package is smaller than usual because the .pdom files are purged before releasing it, not an error.
Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/chibio ... ibiStudio/