Ports are being reworked because the transition to RT7, my idea is also to reorganize them by family. Currently we have a single ARMCMx port, it will be split as follow:
- ARMv6-M for Cortex-M0, M0+ and M1.
- ARMv7-M for Cortex-M3, M4 and M7.
- ARMv8-M-ML for Cortex-M33 and M55.
- ARMv8-M-ML-TZ for Cortex-M33 and M55 with Trust Zone support, both host and guest RTOS scenarios (this one is already present in trunk).
It will be quite some work but Corex-Ms are growing and it has become a nest of inclusions and preprocessor directives, ugly code.
This forum is dedicated to feedback, discussions about ongoing or future developments, ideas and suggestions regarding the ChibiOS projects are welcome. This forum is NOT for support.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12943
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Location: Salerno, Italy
- Has thanked: 729 times
- Been thanked: 609 times
Update, v6 and v7 ports are finished, I will remove the old one in a few days, all makefiles updated.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests