I've started to port ChibiOS\RT on the Analog Devices ADICUP36x. This device is basically an 24-bit delta-sigma ADC + an ARM Cortex M3.
I started with the ADICUP360, a devkit equipped with a debug probe CMSIS-DAP. Unfortunately, there is no official support on OpenOCD for this device. Instead Analog prepared a forked OpenOCD supporting many ADI chips. Thus, I had to set up a custom ChibiStudio with two separate OpenOCD (ugly but it's all I have).
I've been able to:
- port RT (startup files, ld, and CMSIS header)
- develop the Clock initialization (hal_lld and mcuconf)
- develop ST lld (supporting only the periodic mode at the moment)
- develop PAL lld and board file (still missing external interrupt management and board file generators)
- develop SERIAL lld
- create a default demo which launches the test suite on button press
At the moment I am having some problems with the startup after a power cycle but I am definitely on it.
All the code is on the trunk now.